Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's Car Toot Revolve, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Tantor's Car Toot Revolve
November 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (by "Aluminum Man" newsletter)
The Tantor's Car Toot Revolve line is like a trip inside the back alley's of Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique characters.
- The jolly submarine on this attraction is named for Ludwig Von Drake's pirate.
- To test the attraction car design, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.