Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Taxi Toon Twist train at a distance
Syndrome's Taxi Toon Twist
December 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 50 minutes on foot)
The Syndrome's Taxi Toon Twist line is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The train taxis are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your newsie to avoid a convenience fee.
- Because this is a thrilling train, guests are required to buy safety specticles.
- This train could not have cost more than $373 billion to construct.
- To test the train taxi design, designers rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.