Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Motor Toon Twist attraction, fully waning in the fading sunlight
Syndrome's Motor Toon Twist
December 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the deer.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could talk to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Yen Sid was not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marc Davis when you look down in the last room.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.