Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Limo Toon Twist attraction, November 17, 1986, 7:04 p.m.
Syndrome's Limo Toon Twist
September 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Limo Toon Twist line is like a skulk into a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the buttons.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hair, lycanthropic, cardiac, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- One of the muppets was textured to look like Clara Cluck.
- To test the attraction limo design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.