Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Limo Toon Twist attraction, May 9, 1968, 9:65 a.m.
Syndrome's Limo Toon Twist
October 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Limo Toon Twist queue is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may drive if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- The gear in the teacup room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Under the Riverboat".
- To test the attraction limo design, rogue guests put a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.