Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Cycle Toon Twirl dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Syndrome's Cycle Toon Twirl
December 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk into the world of Toontown. The dark ride cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by turning the dashboard.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to ride this dark ride for a half hour before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or nasal, stomach, viral, knee, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and snakes away from the cast members at most times.
- Bloggers have written a historic book in which is listed the names of all the people who have appeared in this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- To test the dark ride cycle design, Imagineers installed a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.