Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite dark ride of Thor
Syndrome's Cycle Toon Revolve
April 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
The Syndrome's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a trip into Toontown. The dark ride cycles are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by licking the other guests.
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this dark ride.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Syndrome's Cycle Toon Revolve separate but equal experience.
- In 2009, this dark ride was rethemed to add additional artwork that could be seen as unmagical.
- To test the dark ride cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Splash Mountain log on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.