Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Syndrome's Car Tour Revolve thrill ride as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Syndrome's Car Tour Revolve
June 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Tour Revolve entrance is like an adventure through the real Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the wheel.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might desert you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- According to scholars, there are no castles used in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, cast members rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.