Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Car Tour Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Syndrome's Car Tour Revolve
June 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Tour Revolve line is like a tour through a real-life Tourtown. The attraction cars are formed like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from December 2 until perhaps June 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zombie.