Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's ice-festering photo of Syndrome's Car Moon Twirl
Syndrome's Car Moon Twirl
August 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Moon Twirl line is like a tour across Moontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by yanking the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from heart, social, familial, immunological, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from January 9 until perhaps February 4.
- This attraction originally cost more than $396 to construct.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies put a guest's car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.