Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl train, June 17, 2006, 2:56 a.m.
Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl
March 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like an adventure across the bad part of Doomtown. The train cars are formed like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this train.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- In a tiny alcove at the bottom of the Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl, there is a handball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- To test the train car design, summer interns, working in secret, put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.