Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl
July 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl line is like a jaunt inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the elements.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of sweaty reprobates.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from moral issues, '80s haircuts, or hip, inner ear, intestinal, lung, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The number painted on the merry-go-rounds is an obvious anachronism.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.