Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl ride, April 9, 1960, 8:56 p.m.
Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl
November 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Doom Twirl line is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Doomtown. The ride cars are just like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: before a full moon, this ride will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at various times or else.
- This ride is said to have cost in excess of $414 million to construct (in 1998 dollars).
- To test the ride car concept, pranksters put a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.