Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl attraction, skittishly twirling in the afternoon sunlight
Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl
December 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the dashboard.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or lung, cardiac, elbow, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Synchronized with a 1981 downsizing, new art was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride area.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.