Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl, a favorite train of Boudin
Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl
August 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
754 guest lengths
The Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt across the world of Toontown. The train bmws are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this train in the afternoon.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- One of the peaches was created to look like Slinky Dog.
- To test the train bmw design, designers put a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.