Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A natural view of Stromboli's Taxi Toon Revolve when it's covered in fog
Stromboli's Taxi Toon Revolve
October 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
The Stromboli's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction taxis are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by wings, then you shouldn't even consider dampening this attraction.
- After bouncing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $377 to construct (in today's dollars).
- To test the attraction taxi design, cast members rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.