Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An official view of Stromboli's Cycle Toon Slide when it's not bathed in tarps
Stromboli's Cycle Toon Slide
June 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a journey inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the ladies.
- Guests riding with inoperable cabooses should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 34".
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Fan websites discovered a online log in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.