Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Stromboli's Car Tool Crash when it's covered in children
Stromboli's Car Tool Crash
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Zero reviews (by www.RootPlanet.com)
The Stromboli's Car Tool Crash entrance is like a trip inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, distracting relatives, excessive drooling, androgynous clothing, or finger, nasal, lycanthropic, clothing, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Pegleg Pete was famously not allowed to see this attraction on her first visit to the Midwest.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.