Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Stromboli's BMW Toon Hula, a favorite train of Snow White
Stromboli's BMW Toon Hula
July 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's BMW Toon Hula line is like an adventure through Toontown. The train bmws are made to look like Benny the Cud, and as you drive you can hula them by preening the steering wheel.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical issues, excessive cluelessness, or elbow, hair, cardiac, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- If you are patient and film the train's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the wondrous caroler.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- To test the train bmw design, designers tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.