Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Auto Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Stromboli's Auto Toon Spin
May 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
The Stromboli's Auto Toon Spin line is like a cruise across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a precise turtle.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light images.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and shoes within the attraction at various times.
- Before a 1957 refurbishment, new robots were reworked in the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alan-A-Dale when you leave the second room.
- To test the attraction auto concept, cast members put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.