Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Auto Toon Spin attraction, almost sailing in the fading sunlight
Stromboli's Auto Toon Spin
June 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Auto Toon Spin line is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction after the holidays.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 62".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 29 to August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.