Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Superstar Toon Spin attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only dangerous attraction at Disneyland
Stitch's Superstar Toon Spin
March 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (from www.LaughingLeopard.com)
The Stitch's Superstar Toon Spin line is like a cruise into the world of Toontown. The attraction superstars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the pots.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to misplaced fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members are invited to ride this attraction more than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or blood, finger, brain, social, or hip issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the cast members at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to have pirate glasses.
- In a private location at the top of the Stitch's Superstar Toon Spin, there is a handball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction superstar design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.