Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Motor Toon Revolve train at park closing
Stitch's Motor Toon Revolve
May 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
The Stitch's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside the seedy side of Toontown. The train motors are formed like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by licking the other guests.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this train.
- Instead of waiting for this train, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This train makes funny sounds no more than any other train in Disneyland.
- To test the train motor concept, engineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.