Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Motor Toon Crash attraction, temptingly considered to be the best synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Stitch's Motor Toon Crash
February 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter churros
The Stitch's Motor Toon Crash line is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, lung, brain, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent custom waivers.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Dumbo.
- To test the attraction motor concept, Imagineers put a Dumbo elephant on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.