Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Motor Toon Crash attraction during construction
Stitch's Motor Toon Crash
February 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Motor Toon Crash queue is like a jaunt across the real Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort near which an animatronic Richard Nixon can be heard.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.