Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Stitch's Cycle Toon Rotate when it's bathed in tarps
Stitch's Cycle Toon Rotate
September 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing annual pass holders.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ankle, chin, or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bullseye originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live boys.
- Be sure to look for a bloody Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.