Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Car Toot Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Stitch's Car Toot Spin
July 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (according to "The Paper" gossip column, 1966)
The Stitch's Car Toot Spin queue is like a trip across the seedy side of Toottown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- There is a hidden changing room just outside this attraction's activists.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a guest's car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.