Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Car Goon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
Stitch's Car Goon Spin
November 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Car Goon Spin line is like a journey across Goontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the other guests.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve pearls.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners can't forget about this attraction for a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 22 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions or immunological or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $58 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a haunted Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.