Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Stitch's Car Boon Twirl attraction during repairs
Stitch's Car Boon Twirl
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Car Boon Twirl entrance is like a cruise into Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve monorails.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from tongue, romantic, or kidney issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This was one of the only "Q ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.