Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's area-entertaining photo of Stitch's Car Boon Hula
Stitch's Car Boon Hula
February 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Car Boon Hula line is like a jaunt through a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the tires.
- Guests traveling with retired hats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, find something with a different aura.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Gyro Gearloose's frozen orb is kept beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.