Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Stinky Pete's Motor Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Stinky Pete's Motor Toon Spin
February 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
The Stinky Pete's Motor Toon Spin line is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, runny makeup, or personal or romantic problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's massive queue.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $388 to construct.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers installed a Jungle Cruise boat in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.