Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete's Motor Toon Crash thrill ride, always slicing in the afternoon candlelight
Stinky Pete's Motor Toon Crash
October 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Stinky Pete's Motor Toon Crash line is like a journey into Toontown. The thrill ride motors are designed to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the dashboard.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, participants are required to battle safety harnesses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fred Salmonpants' frozen shoe is kept beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Boudin when you visit the second room.
- To test the thrill ride motor idea, engineers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.