Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, August 26, 1987, 12:49 p.m.
Stinky Pete's Cycle Toon Twist
May 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Stinky Pete's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a trip across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The picture of devils is a sly pun.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.