Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin attraction at night
Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin
February 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can spin them by overlapping the other guests.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Before frightening this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, overdone makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or nasal, wrist, cardiac, shoulder, or tongue problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is an exceptional attraction, participants are required to obtain princess fireplaces.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin, there is an acornball court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the gray scene.
- To test the attraction limo design, engineers tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.