Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of history
Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin
October 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the daisies.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase princess glasses.
- It is said that Mater's frozen lake is kept beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo idea, rogue guests installed an Autopia car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.