Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Slide when it's hidden in tarps
Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Slide
October 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members rode a Splash Mountain log in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.