Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula
January 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by deceiving the whips.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- On its first year after opening, the Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula almost was forgotten.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers tried running a Splash Mountain log on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.