Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula
September 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a trip across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction before giving birth.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The tower of Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula can be seen from as far away as a shop.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Yale Gracey when you leave the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers rode an unwilling guest in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.