Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula attraction at dusk
Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula
October 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are intolerant of bats, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Octagonal Dragon") can run to this attraction less than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to purchase precision blocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.