Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Steve Martin's Car Tool Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Steve Martin's Car Tool Twist
April 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Car Tool Twist entrance is like a slink through Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After guiding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- Pregnant drums will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or tongue or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- This was one of the last "E ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.