Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Kaa
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist
November 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist line is like a walking tour through the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- At one portion of the film, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.