Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist when it's hidden in tarps
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist
February 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the tires.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 33 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chest, inner ear, clothing, chin, leg, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In a hidden room at the tippy top of the Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist, there is a basketball video game for cast members.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers installed a Main Street vehicle on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.