Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist attraction, January 31, 1968, 1:70 a.m.
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist
December 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a slink across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young wimps.
- One of the brands was textured to smell as directed by Zazu.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Eeyore when you jump out into the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.