Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist attraction during repairs
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist
April 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant buckets should use the restroom first.
- The reference to pianos is a movie reference.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.