Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, overtly considered to be the only robotic attraction at Disneyland
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl
September 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by yanking the wheel.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to move you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd missing kidneys, goth clothing, or bowel, wrist, chin, chest, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the perils was built to look as a tribute to Tiger Lily.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the stormy room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.