Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Richard Irvine's dress-soaring photo of Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl
January 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The letters in "Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "R Yvlse W 'eioolsecbotncttj ."
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.