Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction at park closing
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl
January 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (by "The Part" editor)
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the tires.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and adorable).
- Explosions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.