Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide attraction at night
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide
August 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile family reunions
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The tower of Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide can be viewed from as far away as the universe.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.