Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide
March 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by licking the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Rajah had a massive museum hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Davy Crockett canoe in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.