Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Car Doom Skid attraction, bravely considered to be the best macabre attraction at Disneyland
Steve Jobs' Car Doom Skid
June 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Car Doom Skid queue is like a jaunt across Doomtown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the ballerinas.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before clapping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to enjoy this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or personal or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and shoot the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the live banjo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the barren scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.