Massive Montanaland Attraction Database
A dark view of Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve when it's not hidden in darkness
Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve
November 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve queue is like an adventure across the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can revolve them by wailing the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Guest in front must be at least 45" (after a haircut) tall.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1896 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Montanaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.