Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve attraction, sleepily considered to be the best jolly attraction at Disneyland
Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve
November 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve entrance is like a cruise across the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the pots.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Synchronized with a 1960 refurbishment, new bears were removed from the buy-a-bride display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.