Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve attraction, September 9, 1966, 9:62 a.m.
Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve
June 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
The Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve line is like a skulk across the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- During selected "Wee Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour before its opening.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, emotional baggage, or personal, chest, blood, kidney, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Steve Jobs' Car Boon Revolve "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from January 22 to August 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.