Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Twist thrill ride during repairs
Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Twist
October 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise through Toontown. The thrill ride bmws are formed like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by feeding the tires.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup, felony convictions, or liver, social, stomach, cardiac, or nasal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This thrill ride was originally built for the 1995 World's Fair.
- To test the thrill ride bmw design, engineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.