Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Wally Boag's titan-zooming photo of Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Twist
Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Twist
December 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Twist line is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction bmws are formed like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to animatronic vampires.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Historians have written a historic journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a runaway Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- To test the attraction bmw design, soon-to-be-former employees rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.