Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Rotate dark ride as seen from the top of a store
Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Rotate
September 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' BMW Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside Toontown. The dark ride bmws are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by working the individuals.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or wrist, elbow, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the dark ride at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, children are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.