Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Steve Jobs' Auto Toon Skid attraction, nostalgically yelling in the shrouded sunlight
Steve Jobs' Auto Toon Skid
January 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs' Auto Toon Skid line is like a walking tour through the world of Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by crooning the headlights.
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to make silly comments to plants.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to wear special pants.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $412 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction auto design, cast members installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.