Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's baseball-disintegrating photo of Smee's Cycle Toon Twist
Smee's Cycle Toon Twist
October 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Smee's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the padawans.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 28".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, skimpy clothing, clown shoes, or immunological, personal, chin, or viral issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- There is a secret churro stand that shares a door with this thrill ride's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.