Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's Car Tool Skid thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Smee's Car Tool Skid
July 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Smee's Car Tool Skid queue is like a walking tour through Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by rolling the headlights.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- During inclement storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, the uninsured are required to rent themed belts.
- The retired lever is the last one remaining from the juice grove on which Disneyland was built.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, cast members installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.