Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Smee's Car Doom Rotate when it's not covered in tarps
Smee's Car Doom Rotate
November 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Smee's Car Doom Rotate line is like a cruise inside Doomtown. The ride cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this ride alone.
- After experiencing this ride, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- In 2006, this ride was updated to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- To test the ride car design, pixies tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.