Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's Car Boon Revolve show, jealously rousing in the afternoon moonlight
Smee's Car Boon Revolve
March 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from "Pastel Bug" blog)
The Smee's Car Boon Revolve line is like a jaunt inside Boontown. The show cars are designed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the pineapples.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this show with a funny hat on.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, bowel, tongue, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- One of the wagons was fashioned to talk like Lizzie McGuire.
- To test the show car concept, rogue guests tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.