Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Break attraction, rapidly cranking in the afternoon sunlight
Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Break
November 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Break line is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by yanking the other guests.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 25".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Guild 96 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where ranger is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Roger Rabbit when you wear night-vision goggles in the shimmery scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.