Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Tour Twist thrill ride during repairs
Slinky Dog's Car Tour Twist
February 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Tour Twist line is like a walking tour inside the real Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this thrill ride no more than once.
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- This thrill ride may become addictive.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost more than $13 to construct.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, rogue guests tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.