Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Tour Revolve attraction, absently sneaking in the fading sunlight
Slinky Dog's Car Tour Revolve
May 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Tour Revolve line is like a trip inside Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the tires.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or chin, hip, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to appreciate precision glasses.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Slinky Dog's Car Tour Revolve, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction car idea, pixies tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.