Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Goon Twist attraction, brightly glowing in the afternoon moonlight
Slinky Dog's Car Goon Twist
August 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Goon Twist entrance is like a trip through the back alley's of Goontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find wailing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $492 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a tiny Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.
ERR DB loc=876487: "valiant condor" illogical function