Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Twist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slinky Dog's Car Boon Twist
October 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Twist line is like a cruise into the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the dashboard.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase safety jets.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in a racetrack.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.