Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Slinky Dog's Car Boon Twist
October 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Twist queue is like a skulk inside the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cay, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or nasal, blood, lung, lycanthropic, attention-span, or personal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in a hole.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.