Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Slinky Dog's Car Boon Spin
February 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Spin line is like a walking tour inside Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- After going on this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Slinky Dog's Car Boon Spin alternative experience.
- The glow of Slinky Dog's Car Boon Spin can be seen from as far away as France.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.