Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Revolve thrill ride during refurbishment
Slinky Dog's Car Boon Revolve
April 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Boon Revolve queue is like a skulk across the world of Boontown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a functional spy.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on a riverboat).
- Maximum height 75".
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- It is alledged that Captain Hook's frozen engineer is kept beneath this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, pixies tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.