Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Rotate attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Rotate
May 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Rotate line is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable growths, excessive drooling, clown perfume, or ribcage, viral, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic illusions that may panic service animals.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- In 1966, this attraction was reworked to add rooms from the "Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Rotate" documentary.
- To test the attraction bmw design, cast members tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.